An off-line english japanese dictionary which makes use of Jim Breen’s JMDict (upgraded EDict)/KanjiDic2/WWWJDIC information together with knowledge from the Tatoeba mission.
An off-line english japanese dictionary which makes use of Jim Breen’s JMDict (upgraded EDict)/KanjiDic2/WWWJDIC information together with knowledge from the Tatoeba challenge. Does no longer require japanese keyboard. Web get admission to is used simplest to obtain the dictionary – the applying itself works offline.
WARNING: Does no longer work as it should be on some Galaxy Tabs 3, specifically, the 10.1 Tab 3: customers of 7″ and 8″ Tab pills have pronounced that Aedict works as it should be for them. Please don’t purchase this app when you personal the Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 device.
– permits kanji looking out by parts/radicals, SKIP code search and by kanji drawing
– omnibar lets in search by way of kana, romaji and/or english, german, french, Russian, Dutch, Portugalese, Spanish, Hungarian, Slovene, Swedish. Deinflects verbs mechanically.
– powerful Japanese search: toughen for mixing kana and kanji (e.g. search for 見ため will also find 見た目), computerized vowel prolonging, e.g. しゅじん can even to find しゅうじん.
– optionally displays romaji as an alternative of hiragana/katakana.
– helps Hepburn, Nihon-Shiki and Kunrei-Shiki
– JLPT/Joyo Quizes, with a easy SRS/Leitner reinforce
– That you may retailer entries in a notepad and apply with notepad quiz.
– Displays stroke order kanji diagrams (courtesy of KanjiVG), lets in jlpt/Joyo Quiz kanji draw apply
– Samsung multi-window beef up, Japanese Names Dictionary improve, presentations verb conjugations
– Dropbox and OwnCloud integration
– Japanese font for correct persona display
– Export to AnkiDroid
– Add customized tags and colours to any dictionary entry
UPDATE NOTE: When updating Aedict, please additionally replace all dictionaries, to realize get admission to to the new features.
Aedict 3 must obtain the dictionaries which is cca 200mb obtain – please just be sure you are related to the WIFI to keep away from further costs. Aedict 3 can not use dictionaries utilized by Aedict 2.
Aedict 3 is according to Aedict 2.9 however introduces new Android 4 GUI. Aedict 3 works on Android 2.1 and larger.
Key phrases: english french german dutch japan japanese dictionary kanji hiragana katakana finding out software offline Jim Breen JMDict Edict enamdic JMNEDict kanjipad jlpt joyo sod stroke order
Brand new sexy Parts view.
Improved accuracy of the Parts search.
Notepad export now optionally makes use of the customized formatting.
Fixed crash when searching for entries with specific kanji studying.
Minor optimization in search display.
More informative error message on hotel wifi.
Quiz: again button now goes again one query. Added action bar button to abort quiz.
Quiz Launch Activity: added check-all/check-none button.
Quiz Launch Activity now remembers selected categories.