An off-line english japanese dictionary which uses Jim Breen’s JMDict (upgraded EDict)/KanjiDic2/WWWJDIC knowledge together with data from the Tatoeba project. Does no longer require eastern keyboard. Web get entry to is used handiest to obtain the dictionary – the application itself works offline.
WARNING: Does now not work accurately on some Galaxy Tabs 3, particularly, the ten.1 Tab 3: customers of seven” and 8″ Tab tablets have reported that Aedict works correctly for them. Please don’t purchase this app for those who personal the Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 device.
– permits kanji looking by way of components/radicals, SKIP code search and by kanji drawing
– omnibar permits search with the aid of kana, romaji and/or english, german, french, Russian, Dutch, Portugalese, Spanish, Hungarian, Slovene, Swedish. Deinflects verbs automatically.
– powerful Japanese search: support for mixing kana and kanji (e.g. search for 見ため will also find 見た目), automatic vowel prolonging, e.g. しゅじん will also find しゅうじん.
– optionally presentations romaji as an alternative of hiragana/katakana.
– supports Hepburn, Nihon-Shiki and Kunrei-Shiki
– JLPT/Joyo Quizes, with a simple SRS/Leitner support
– Which you could retailer entries in a notepad and practice with notepad quiz.
– Shows stroke order kanji diagrams (courtesy of KanjiVG), lets in jlpt/Joyo Quiz kanji draw observe
– Samsung multi-window support, Japanese Names Dictionary support, shows verb conjugations
– Dropbox and OwnCloud integration
– Japanese font for proper character display
– Export to AnkiDroid
– Add customized tags and colours to any dictionary entry
UPDATE NOTE: When updating Aedict, please additionally replace all dictionaries, to realize get admission to to the brand new options.
Aedict 3 needs to download the dictionaries which is cca 200mb download – please just remember to are linked to the WIFI to keep away from further charges. Aedict 3 cannot use dictionaries used by Aedict 2.
Aedict 3 is based on Aedict 2.9 but introduces new Android 4 GUI. Aedict 3 works on Android 2.1 and greater.
Keywords: english french german dutch japan japanese dictionary kanji hiragana katakana learning tool offline Jim Breen JMDict Edict enamdic JMNEDict kanjipad jlpt joyo sod stroke order
Export: added %tag% support.
Fixed deinflection in sentence analysis.
Fixed -te iru deinflection.
Optimized search engine.
Fixed: Notepad quiz type could not be changed.
Brought exterior intents for resolving kanjis.
Dropbox consumer improve to 3.1.1