Read books on your phone, including thousands of free Kindle books.
The Kindle app puts over a million books at your fingertips. It’s the app for each reader, whether or not you’re a e book reader, journal reader, or newspaper reader—and you don’t wish to personal a Kindle to use it. Choose from over a million Kindle books from the Kindle Store or enjoy popular magazines like The Economist and Reader’s Digest with high-resolution shade pictures.*
• Read Free Books—Choose from thousands of free ebooks such as Pride & Prejudice or The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes.
• Shop for Books—Easily shop for ebooks, including new releases and New York Times Best Sellers.
• Use the Built-In Dictionary, Google, and Wikipedia—The Kindle app has a built-in dictionary that means that you can search for phrases straight away while you’re reading your ebooks. Simply tap and cling a phrase to view its definition or use the Google and Wikipedia links to get extra data.
• Sync Your eBooks—The Kindle app allows you to learn the identical e book throughout gadgets and robotically syncs the place you left off so which you could begin reading on one device and pick up where you left off on any other instrument. The app syncs your furthest web page learn, bookmarks, notes, and highlights between Android, PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, BlackBerry, Windows Phone 8, and any of our Kindle units the use of our Whispersync technology.
• Sample Books Before You Buy—Read the first chapter of a book totally free prior to you make a decision to purchase.
• Customize Your Reading—Choose your most popular font dimension, screen brightness, heritage coloration, and orientation (portrait or landscape) to read your books.
• Borrow eBooks from the Library—Check out ebooks out of your native library and have them delivered wirelessly to your Kindle app.
• Learn print reproduction textbooks on Android tablets. Print Replica Kindle books handle the wealthy formatting and structure of their associated print editions and provide features to help college students learn about smarter including capacity to spotlight passages, add margin notes, and seek for key phrases. Whispersync technology saves and synchronizes your bookmarks, notes, and highlights across your devices.
* Selection for U.S. users only; selection and price of ebooks and e-periodicals vary by country.
• Use X-Ray for Books and Textbooks to seem up locations, characters and terms
• Receive push notifications from Kindle – customize your experience in Settings
• Improved library search
• Make flashcard units to check textbook material
• Control audiobook playback whereas studying the Kindle book
• A couple of expertise improvements and bug fixes