Read books on your phone, including thousands of free Kindle books.
The Kindle app puts over a million books at your fingertips. It’s the app for every reader, whether or not you’re a guide reader, magazine reader, or newspaper reader—and you don’t want to personal a Kindle to use it. Choose from over a million Kindle books from the Kindle Store or enjoy popular magazines like The Economist and Reader’s Digest with high-resolution coloration pictures.*
• Read Free Books—Choose from thousands of free ebooks such as Pride & Prejudice or The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes.
• Shop for Books—Easily shop for ebooks, including new releases and New York Times Best Sellers.
• Use the Built-In Dictionary, Google, and Wikipedia—The Kindle app has a built-in dictionary that means that you can search for phrases immediately while you’re reading your ebooks. Merely faucet and hang a phrase to view its definition or use the Google and Wikipedia links to get extra data.
• Sync Your eBooks—The Kindle app permits you to learn the same book throughout gadgets and routinely syncs the place you left off so that you could begin reading on one instrument and choose up where you left off on some other instrument. The app syncs your furthest web page learn, bookmarks, notes, and highlights between Android, PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, BlackBerry, Windows Phone 8, and any of our Kindle units the use of our Whispersync technology.
• Sample Books Before You Buy—Read the first chapter of a guide at no cost before you make a decision to purchase.
• Customize Your Reading—Choose your preferred font size, screen brightness, heritage shade, and orientation (portrait or landscape) to read your books.
• Borrow eBooks from the Library—Check out ebooks out of your native library and have them delivered wirelessly to your Kindle app.
* Selection for U.S. customers handiest; choice and worth of ebooks and e-periodicals fluctuate through country.
• Use X-Ray for Books and Textbooks to seem up locations, characters and terms
• Receive push notifications from Kindle – customize your experience in Settings
• Improved library search
• Make flashcard units to check textbook material
• Regulate audiobook playback whereas studying the Kindle ebook
• A couple of expertise improvements and bug fixes