The Kindle app puts over a million books at your fingertips. It’s the app for every reader, whether or not you’re a ebook reader, magazine reader, or newspaper reader—and you don’t want to personal a Kindle to use it.
Choose from over a million Kindle books from the Kindle Store or experience standard magazines like The Economist and Reader’s Digest with high-resolution color images.*
• Read Free Books—Choose from thousands of free ebooks such as Pride & Prejudice or The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes.
• Shop for Books—Easily shop for ebooks, including new releases and New York Times Best Sellers.
• Use the Built-In Dictionary, Google, and Wikipedia—The Kindle app has a built-in dictionary that means that you can search for phrases straight away while you’re reading your ebooks. Merely faucet and grasp a phrase to view its definition or use the Google and Wikipedia links to get extra data.
• Sync Your eBooks—The Kindle app means that you can learn the identical guide throughout units and mechanically syncs the place you left off so that you can begin studying on one instrument and choose up the place you left off on another device. The app syncs your furthest web page learn, bookmarks, notes, and highlights between Android, PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, BlackBerry, Windows Phone 8, and any of our Kindle gadgets the usage of our Whispersync technology.
• Sample Books Before You Buy—Read the primary chapter of a e book free of charge ahead of you come to a decision to purchase.
• Customize Your Reading—Choose your most popular font measurement, screen brightness, heritage colour, and orientation (portrait or landscape) to read your books.
• Borrow eBooks from the Library—Check out ebooks out of your native library and have them delivered wirelessly to your Kindle app.
• Learn print reproduction textbooks on Android tablets. Print Replica Kindle books care for the wealthy formatting and format of their associated print versions and supply options to assist college students learn about smarter together with capacity to spotlight passages, add margin notes, and seek for key phrases. Whispersync technology saves and synchronizes your bookmarks, notes, and highlights throughout your units.
* Selection for U.S. customers simplest; choice and value of ebooks and e-periodicals vary by country.
• Use X-Ray for Books and Textbooks to appear up locations, characters and terms
• Receive push notifications from Kindle – customize your experience in Settings
• Improved library search
• Make flashcard units to study textbook material
• Control audiobook playback whereas studying the Kindle book
• A few expertise improvements and bug fixes