Apex Launcher helps you create a customized homescreen expertise to your Android (4.0+) device.
“Fantastic app that has the prospective to present your phone a complete makeover. I extremely counsel it.” – MakeUseOf
“Even after a lot of customization, Apex Launcher feels tremendous quick.” – Pocket Now
“We should say it’s as smooth as butter.” – Droid Life
Five Best Android Launchers – Lifehacker
The 25 Tastiest Apps for Ice Cream Sandwich – PCMag
Must-have apps for the Nexus 7 – ZDNet
• Customizable homescreen grid size and up to 9 homescreens
• Scrollable dock with up to 7 icons per page and up to 5 pages
• Infinite & elastic scrolling (homescreen, drawer and dock)
• Fancy transition effects (pill, dice, etc.)
• Conceal parts as you want (persistent search bar, standing bar, and even the dock)
• Customizable icons and labels for shortcuts and folders
• Make a choice totally different folder preview styles and background
• More than one drawer kinds (clear/opaque, horizontal/vertical, paginated/steady)
• Drawer apps sorting (title, set up date, principally used)
• Hide apps from the drawer
• Lock your desktop to prevent unintentional adjustments
• Experience homescreen gestures (pinch, swipe up/down, double tap)
• Developed theme engine (icon packs, skins, etc.)
• Backup/fix settings and information
• Optimized for each telephones and tablets
• Plenty of different customization options!
Apex Launcher Pro (Paid Version) Features:
• Highly effective drawer customizations (unlimited drawer tabs, folders in drawer)
• Unread rely notifications (supplied with the aid of the free Apex Notifier extension)
• Dock swipe actions (swipe up and down actions)
• Extra gesture choices (two-finger gestures)
• Extra transition results (accordion, cross, etc.)
• Versatile theme choices (ADW, LauncherPro, Go Launcher themes)
• More advantageous folder reinforce (batch add, merge folders)
• Evolved widget choices (widgets in dock, overlapping widgets)
• Extra options on the way!
• Pinch the screen to get entry to display previews (like Exposé or HTC Sense).
• Lengthy press an icon to drag and drop it over another one to create a folder.
• Lengthy press icons/folders on the computer and make a choice edit from the popup menu to customize icons and labels.
• Drag, hover, and drop app icons over the delete button on the high of the display to fast uninstall apps.
• Long press an app within the disguise apps checklist to fast launch that app.
• Change to single reveal wallpaper mode to fix wallpaper zooming issues.
• Allow the Root Helper in evolved settings (root required, Android 4.0 only) to add widgets from the drawer.
• Get entry to widget knowledge: Simplest used to create and show widgets on the homescreen. (Android 4.1+ only)
• Utility data: Used to show warnings when different launchers are running.
• Control vibration/Status Bar/Wallpaper: Standard launcher functions.
• Community verbal exchange: Used for nameless utilization/error reporting (optional).
• Phone calls: Used when you create direct-dial shortcuts on the homescreen.
• Storage: Used to backup/restore settings and personal computer information.
• Superuser: Required to add widgets from the drawer (Android 4.0 only).
Love Apex Launcher? Rate us on Google Play. We’re at all times looking to make Apex Launcher better. You probably have questions or ideas, please share them with us!
* New up to date UI with subject matter design
* New material app icon
* Redesigned Apex motion icons
* Lollipop drawer history and animation
* Lollipop folder fashion and animation
* Lollipop search bar and scroll indicator
* Lollipop drawer icon
* Numerous different UI tweaks and improvements
* New scroll pace choice
* Superior app and widget picker
* Renamed process animation to app animation
* Fixed quick settings action on Lollipop
* Other optimizations and fixes for Lollipop
* Updated translations