AppMonster is an utility supervisor for Android smartphones and tablets, that gives anything else relating to put in Android Apps (like backup, restore, manage), by simple and strong consumer interface.
* The very first App Manager for Android, since 03. March 2009 on the Market.
* ROOT Support
* Languages: English, Japanese, German, Spanish, Russian, Polish
With AppMonster that you would be able to simply take care of, backup and fix your apps. Revel in options like batch backup, batch restore, uninstall, install from SD card, share and much more. Easy, quick, simple to make use of, stable.
Let the AppMonster support you after telephone reset or change to a brand new cellphone.
It does now not want ROOT, all options like backup, fix and different work with out ROOT. But when you have ROOT in your telephone or pill, you get extra options.
– Backup protected apps (ROOT)
– Silent 0-click batch restore (ROOT)
– Automated backup on new app installations, you will have all the time app backups
– More than one version backup, that you could all the time downgrade any app
– Backup apps to SD card
– Restore apps from SD card
– Backup/restore install-files (.apk) or Market-Links
– Batch restore from SD card or from Market
– Batch delete backups
– Quick uninstalling
– Batch uninstall with 1-Click (ROOT)
– Search in apps and backups
– Sort your apps by install-date, name, size…
– Display apps with Ads (AdMob)
– Display apps can also be moved to SD card
– Display apps are secure
– Display apps with heritage carrier
– Access to prolonged choices like APP2SD, cache, permissions
– Scan SD card for install-files (.apk-files)
– Share app-links via Facebook, Twitter, mail
– Send backed up apps (.apk-files) by mail, Dropbox or what ever
– You need Android 2.2 (or higher) in order to use App2SD-Feature. App2SD should be additionally supported through your tool.
– Google License Service (LVL) requires an Internet connection.
Since Android 4.4 KitKat on dual-storage devices (interior / exterior) apps can no longer write information to exterior SD card. Some apps can, but only files, f.e. pics, but no folders. AppMonster should write folders so as to work. As lengthy Google does no longer make SD card useful once more, the only workaround is to use internal storage to store your backups.
So if you on KitKat & dual-storage instrument trade AppMonster’s setting to make use of inner storage (see “Backup folder”).
AppMonster Pro Backup Restore, AppMonster Pro Backup Restore 3.5.1, AppMonster Pro Backup Restore 3.5.1 Apk, AppMonster Pro Backup Restore 3.5.1.google, AppMonster Pro Backup Restore 3.5.1.google Apk, AppMonster Pro Backup Restore v3.5.1, AppMonster Pro Backup Restore v3.5.1 Apk, AppMonster Pro Backup Restore v3.5.1.google, AppMonster Pro Backup Restore v3.5.1.google Apk