ARCHOS makes Video Player app available for all Android tablets and phones (requires Android 4.0 or later)!
The critically acclaimed Archos video player app offers an uncompromised multimedia experience.
– Hardware accelerated video decoding make stronger for many devices and video formats;
– Potential to play content material from any computer/community storage for your native community (SMB and UPnP) or from an external USB storage device;
– Automatic online retrieval of Movie and TV convey knowledge with poster and backdrop for each native and community content material;
– Integrated subtitle downloader;
– Community indexing: import faraway shared folders (SMB) in your multimedia library;
– Video browsing with either folder or library based navigation;
– Ubiquitous access to TV displays sorted in a collection/season/episode hierarchical view;
– Multi-instrument community video resume;
– TV friendly: Keyboard/remote regulate suitable;
* Note that if you experience any issue with video hardware decoding you can force software decoding in Archos Video Player application settings to watch your video.
TAGS: Video Player, Video Browser, Video Library, UPnP, SMB, NAS, Hardware accelerated video decoding, Movie Library, Media Library, Indexing, TV Show, Season, Episode, Subtitles, MKV, MP4, AVI, SRT, Trakt
8.0.0 – Dec 4th, 2014
– Android 5.0 Lollipop support
– New flat/subject material person interface design
– 3D video: tagging and side by means of facet/high backside playback mode with Archos or cardboard stereo glasses support
– TV: AndroidTV compatibility with new TV pleasant devoted user interface that is keyboard/remote control compatible
– Audio: new night mode