AutomateIt is designed to make your existence more uncomplicated by automating various tasks on your Android device.
AutomateIt PRO has the entire items that the free model has and it can be an advert-free, popup-free model with some superior new and evolved options.
AutomateIt Pro offers a collection of useful rules:
Preserve energy when battery level is low
Quiet at evening when reveal is off
Vibrate mode all through conferences
Max extent when headset unplugged
Decrease quantity when headset plugged
Unmute by SMS
Mechanically activate/off speaker during call using proximity sensor
The evolved options integrated on this version are:
• Composite Triggers – use greater than a single set off for each and every rule the usage of AND/OR common sense between these triggers
• Composite Action – execute several movements on account of a single trigger (which can be a composite trigger)
• Rule Active Period – set an lively length for every rule. Actually helpful in the event you simplest desire a sure rule to be lively most effective all through sunlight hours, weekends, just an hour a day etc.
• Sensor Trigger – make the most of your entire device’ sensors as a trigger for a preferred motion. This contains utilization of all the sensors supported by Android – Accelerometer, Light, Proximity etc.
• Calendar Trigger – reveal occasions in your completely different calendars
• Enable/Disable Screen Lock Action – Enables or disables your display lock slide/sample/password/pin
• Cancel delayed execution by trigger – Auto-cancel delayed execution when defined trigger is launched
• Cell ID Trigger – Trigger when connecting or disconnecting from outlined cell cells (Unlimited number of predefined saved locations)
• Recurring Event Trigger – Executes an outlined motion each outlined time interval
• Copy Rule – Create a new rule, based on an existing one
• ★New★ Notification Trigger (KitKat and Lollipop)
• Lollipop fix – Set Sound Mode Action switch to silent
• Text-to-speech fixes – Launch from widget, Custom TTS engines, Lollipop adjustments
• Keywords adjusted for TTS action
• New keywords – last caller, current address and more