AutomateIt is designed to make your lifestyles more straightforward by automating more than a few duties on your Android device.
AutomateIt PRO has the entire items that the free version has and it’s an ad-free, popup-free version with some awesome new and developed options.
AutomateIt Pro offers a suite of helpful principles:
Preserve energy when battery level is low
Quiet at evening when display is off
Vibrate mode right through conferences
Max volume when headset unplugged
Decrease quantity when headset plugged
Unmute by SMS
Mechanically activate/off speaker during call using proximity sensor
The evolved options incorporated on this version are:
• Composite Triggers – use greater than a single set off for each and every rule the use of AND/OR logic between these triggers
• Composite Action – execute a few moves on account of a single set off (which could be a composite set off)
• Rule Active Period – set an lively duration for each rule. In reality helpful if you happen to best desire a sure rule to be lively handiest all over daylight, weekends, just an hour a day etc.
• Sensor Trigger – make the most of your whole device’ sensors as a trigger for a favored motion. This comprises utilization of all of the sensors supported through Android – Accelerometer, Light, Proximity etc.
• Calendar Trigger – reveal occasions to your completely different calendars
• Enable/Disable Screen Lock Action – Enables or disables your screen lock slide/pattern/password/pin
• Cancel delayed execution by trigger – Auto-cancel delayed execution when defined trigger is launched
• Cell ID Trigger – Trigger when connecting or disconnecting from outlined mobile cells (Unlimited number of predefined saved locations)
• Recurring Event Trigger – Executes an outlined motion each defined time interval
• Copy Rule – Create a new rule, according to an present one
• New and more suitable consumer interface for editing composite triggers and actions