AutomateIt is designed to make your existence more straightforward with the aid of automating quite a lot of duties to your Android smartphone or pill.
AutomateIt Professional has all of the items that the free model has and it’s an advert-free, popup-free model with some superior new and developed options (ALL locked options of the free model are unlocked with AutomateIt Professional)
AutomateIt Professional gives a collection of helpful principles:
Preserve energy when battery stage is low
Quiet at evening when display is off
Vibrate mode all over conferences
Max quantity when headset unplugged
Decrease quantity when headset plugged
Unmute by using SMS
Routinely activate/off speaker throughout name the use of proximity sensor
The developed options incorporated on this model are:
• Composite Triggers – use greater than a single set off for every rule the use of AND/OR common sense between these triggers
• Composite Motion – execute a number of movements on account of a single set off (which generally is a composite set off)
• Rule Energetic Duration – set an lively length for every rule. Truly helpful if you happen to simplest desire a sure rule to be lively best throughout daylight, weekends, simply an hour a day and so on.
• Sensor Set off – make the most of all of your instrument’ sensors as a set off for a preferred motion. This contains utilization of all of the sensors supported by means of Android – Accelerometer, Gentle, Proximity and so forth.
• Calendar Set off – screen situations in your totally different calendars
• Allow/Disable Reveal Lock Motion – Permits or disables your reveal lock slide/sample/password/pin
• Cancel delayed execution with the aid of set off – Auto-cancel delayed execution when outlined set off is launched
• Cell ID Set off – Set off when connecting or disconnecting from outlined mobile cells (Limitless collection of predefined saved places)
• Routine Experience Set off – Executes an outlined motion each outlined time interval
• Reproduction Rule – Create a brand new rule, in accordance with an present one
• New motion: Run shortcut – Run some other app shortcut!