Play The Bard’s Story these days to your favourite suitable Android instrument*. Put together to immerse your self in over 20-30 hours of journey, that includes:
• 50 enemy sorts (no longer counting bosses!)
• A limiteless world to discover with cities, wild forests, rivers, castles, towers, secret dungeons, snowy mountains, caverns, haunted tombs and extra
• A full forged of atypical NPC’s
• Over a dozen unique boss enemies to defeat
• sixteen magical characters to find after which summon at will to make it easier to
• Over a hundred and fifty distinctive gadgets of weaponry, armor, contraptions, tokens, artifacts and loot!
• Extra Music & Dance numbers than another sport, together with a zombie dance-off!
• Over 14 hours of remarkable voice-appearing from prime Hollywood ability, together with Cary Elwes (The Princess Bride) because the Bard, and the inimitable Tony Jay because the Narrator