A mobile dancing game for two, featuring dances through the Dutch National Ballet.
Bounden is a mixture of Tornado and ballet. You employ your telephone as a information to bop, or become involved with any individual else. So, you pull out your cellphone, ask every other particular person to position down a thumb, and transfer synchronously to bounce collectively.
Play at a bar, all through a date, throughout work hours, or as a efficiency, even with different couples enjoying on the similar time.
* Choreography by way of Ernst Meisner of the Dutch Nationwide Ballet
* 6 dances + 1 unique dance for Android!
* Classical song
* Tutorial video’s with skilled ballet dancers
* Winner BIG Indie Pitch GDC San Francisco
* GDC Experimental Gameplay Workshop Legit Choice
* Bigsushi.fm Golden Sushi of Sophistication
What different individuals are announcing about Bounden:
“Bounden both turns gamers into swish ballet dancers, courtesy of the Dutch Nationwide Ballet’s experience, or into guffawing messes.” – Joystiq
“Bounden allows you to and a keen accomplice at the least really feel like you might be making gorgeous gestures.” – Destructoid
“I in fact consider it’s unattainable to frown whilst you’re taking part in Bounden.” – Indie Recreation Insider
Added extreme high resolution icon.