This is full, ad-free version of BSPlayer multimedia player with additional functionallity.
BSPlayer is media player for Android smartphones and tablet PC’s, supporting hardware accelerated video decoding, automatic subtitle search and buffered network playback from SMB shares.
– NO advertisements
– Android 4.4 KitKat compatibility
– hardware accelerated video playback – considerably will increase playback speed and reduces battery consumption, supporting multi-core (dual and quad-core) hardware decoding*
– audio pre-amplification (“quantity increase” – user definable up to 500%)
– playback in popup window (audio and video)
– toughen for just about any media file type (video and audio), such as: avi, divx, flv, mkv, mov, mpg, mts, mp4, m4v, rmvb, wmv, 3gp, mp3… and streaming content such as RTMP, RTSP, MMS (tcp, http), HTTP Live stream, HTTP.
– aspect-ratio adjustments and zoom
– a couple of audio streams and subtitles
– supports customizable gestures for Seek, Jump, Brightness and Volume control, exit to popup video
– playlist make stronger and quite a lot of playback modes.
– toughen for audio headsets and exterior Bluetooth keyboards
– customizable audio offset, playback speed, gestures and keys
– external and embedded subtitles ssa/ass, srt, sub, txt…
– Automatic subtitle search (mobile or Wi-Fi connection must be enabled to work)
– playback media files similar to movies and mp3’s directly via Wi-Fi out of your community shared drives/folders (such as external USB drives, SMB shares, PC shared folders, NAS servers (Synology and others)) – no need to convert video recordsdata and duplicate media files to SD card
– Playback recordsdata instantly from uncompressed RAR files
– Lock display to stop unintended trade of videos (kid lock)
– support for USB OTG (On-The-Go)for example: Nexus media importer, USB OTG Helper, USB Host Controller… and much more!
This package deal comprises support for ARMv7 with VFP and NEON. For different CPU varieties please obtain applicable package. Application will notify you which package you need.
– small changes to UI
– improved random mode (changed to shuffle mode)
– fixed problem with invalid UTF-8 characters in some subtitles
– new HW decoder for Android 5.0+
– some other fixes and improvements