This is full, ad-free version of BSPlayer multimedia player with additional functionallity.
BSPlayer is media player for Android devices: smartphones and tablet PC’s, supporting hardware accelerated video decoding, automatic subtitle search and buffered network playback from SMB shares.
– ONLY in full version: experimental support for Chromecast (most mp4’s are supported)
– NO ADS
– Android 5.0 Lollipop compatibility
– hardware accelerated video playback – considerably will increase playback speed and reduces battery consumption, supporting multi-core (dual and quad-core) hardware decoding*
– audio pre-amplification (“volume boost” – user definable up to 500%)
– playback in popup window (audio and video)
– support for almost any media file type (video and audio), such as: avi, divx, flv, mkv, mov, mpg, mts, mp4, m4v, rmvb, wmv, 3gp, mp3… and streaming content such as RTMP, RTSP, MMS (tcp, http), HTTP Live stream, HTTP.
– aspect-ratio adjustments and zoom
– multiple audio streams and subtitles
– supports customizable gestures for Seek, Jump, Brightness and Volume control, exit to popup video
– playlist support and various playback modes.
– support for audio headsets and external Bluetooth keyboards
– customizable audio offset, playback speed, gestures and keys
– external and embedded subtitles ssa/ass, srt, sub, txt…
– Automatic subtitle search (mobile or Wi-Fi connection must be enabled to work)
– playback media information similar to videos and mp3’s in an instant by the use of Wi-Fi out of your community shared drives/folders (corresponding to exterior USB drives, SMB shares, PC shared folders, NAS servers (Synology and others)) – no need to convert video recordsdata and replica media files to SD card
– Playback recordsdata immediately from uncompressed RAR files
– Lock screen to prevent unintentional exchange of videos (child lock)
– support for USB OTG (On-The-Go) and much more!
– fixed problems with embedded subtitles
– image based subtitles are now better resized
– small changes to UI
– improved random mode (changed to shuffle mode)
– fixed problem with invalid UTF-8 characters in some subtitles
– new HW decoder for Android 5.0+
– some other fixes and improvements