CalDAV-Sync is a CalDAV client for Android to synchronize situations and duties. Due to its implementation as sync adapter it integrates seamlessly with the native calendar app and widgets. Additionally inspect CardDAV-Sync
At present, opening the app from Google Play would not work correctly. Please open the app from your app menu. We are going to add a fix asap. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Since version 0.4 CalDAV-Sync supports read-only sync of webcal ics feeds (via http & https).
Despite the fact that this problem appears to be mounted in Android 4.2 the workaround remains to be required on Samsung gadgets.
This app will create new calendars to your tool (one for each and every calendar to your server account).
Please ship me an e mail should you discover a bug. With out exact error description I steadily can not do anything else particularly when I can’t reproduce it. It’s also possible that your server has a bug that CalDAV-Sync can not (yet) tolerate or work around. Should you file bugs I can fix them fast and everybody will benefit.
It’s examined and works with:
– OSX/iCal Server
– Oracle Beehive
– … many more
Note to Yahoo!® users: As a result of the various considerations on Yahoo!’s servers, Yahoo! is not formally supported with the aid of this app.
Note to Free.fr users: Free.fr would not make stronger CalDAV. However you will have to be capable of sync your free.fr calendar one-way using the Webcal option.
After the set up bought to “Settings” > “Accounts & Sync” and create a new Account.
If there is not any calendar put in in your tool, go to my website online and set up CalendarProvider.apk and Calendar.apk (FroYo and Gingerbread only)
* Common make stronger for self-signed certificates
* Supports SNI (needs Android 2.3 and newer)
* Supports consumer certificates authentication (Only Android 4.0 and 4.2 and newer, doesn’t work on Android 4.1 yet)
* Any number of CalDAV-accounts supported
* Automatic calendar discovery (works for most servers)
* supports OAuth2.0 authentication for Google accounts
* Syncs more than one alarms
* Masses calendar colours from servers if to be had
* sync a couple of calendars per account
* Full improve for time zones
* Encrypts passwords in local database
* Supports webcal ics feeds (read-only)
* Preliminary beef up for attachments (Android 4.1 or more recent, would not work with all calendars apps)
* Dutch, English, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Polish, Russian translations
Also, please take a look at if you want the workaround app (see the app description).
new in 0.4.22