Camera FV-5 is a professional camera application for mobile devices, that puts DSLR-like manual controls in your fingertips.
Tailored to enthusiast and professional photographers, with this camera utility which you can seize the very best uncooked pictures in an effort to post-process them later and get beautiful outcomes. The one restrict is your imagination and creativity!
• All photographic parameters are adjustable and always at hand: exposure compensation, ISO, light metering mode, focus mode, white balance and program mode.
• DSLR-like viewfinder display: see exposure time, aperture and stops display with EV and bracketing settings.
• Full fledged publicity bracketing: from 3 to 7 frames, limitless stops spacing, plus customized EV transferring.
• Constructed-in intervalometer: make gorgeous timelapses (even bracketed/HDR timelapses) and time-controlled picture series.
• Program and Speed-priority modes.
• Long publicity toughen: take gorgeous evening photos and light trails with lengthy publicity times up to 30 seconds*.
• JPEG as well as RAW (PNG**) picture codecs for lossless picture taking pictures, perfect for post-processing.
• All camera functions assignable to volume keys. That you could modify EV, ISO, color temperature and extra the use of volume keys. Devices with hardware camera shutter key are also supported.
• EXIF and XMP sidecar metadata support.
• Self timer for delayed shooting.
• Autofocus, macro, touch-to-focus*** and infinity focus modes, plus a focus lock switch (AF-L).
• Autoexposure (AE-L) and auto white balance (AWB-L) locks in Android 4.0+.
• In background photo developing and processing allows a smooth, uninterrupted camera operation.
• Digital zoom using multitouch pinch gesture. Also shows 35mm equivalent focal length!
– New: completely redesigned user interface, more in line with latest Android design.
– New: completely redesigned camera settings panel with tabbed interface for easier settings access.
– New: improved histogram rendering. Now also histogram subdivisions are displayed when the background style is set to solid.
– Smaller bug fixes.
If you’ve never used ART or don’t have a KitKat device that supports it, this version won’t change anything for you. But if you’ve started using ART, you must install it.