Camera FV-5 is a professional camera application for mobile devices, that puts DSLR-like manual controls in your fingertips.
Tailored to fanatic and skilled photographers, with this digicam utility which you could seize the perfect uncooked pictures to be able to post-process them later and get beautiful outcomes. The one restrict is your imagination and creativity!
● All photographic parameters are adjustable and all the time at hand: publicity compensation, ISO, gentle metering mode, center of attention mode, white balance and program mode.
● DSLR-like viewfinder display: see exposure time, aperture and forestalls show with EV and bracketing settings.
● Full fledged exposure bracketing: from 3 to 7 frames, unlimited stops spacing, plus customized EV transferring.
● Built-in intervalometer: make stunning timelapses (even bracketed/HDR timelapses) and time-controlled image collection.
● Program and Speed-priority modes.
● Lengthy publicity support: take gorgeous night time pictures and lightweight trails with lengthy publicity times up to 30 seconds*.
● JPEG as well as PNG** picture codecs for lossless picture taking pictures, perfect for post-processing.
● All camera functions assignable to volume keys. Which you can alter EV, ISO, color temperature and extra the use of volume keys. Devices with hardware camera shutter key are also supported.
This camera application completely avoids scene modes, instead you get full handbook keep an eye on over all photographic parameters, just like you do with a reflex camera, so you could not directly keep an eye on each side of the image, and leave the post-processing to the computer. So after your DSLR, you will never miss a photo probability once more, with the ability to seize it with the nearer sensation to your DSLR as imaginable.
– New: full inside rewrite to benefit from the greater camera support in Android 5.0 Lollipop.
* These features are best on hand on Android 5.0 Lollipop onwards.
– New*: RAW seize in DNG structure (DNG+JPEG).
– New*: handbook shutter velocity with a shutter speed scale in fractions of second to lengthy publicity (replaces the old shutter velocity precedence toolbar).
– New*: guide focal point mode (in focus mode toolbar).
– New*: realtime display of exposure parameters (shutter speed and ISO).