Welcome to Chronus, an elegant Home & Lock screen Clock, Weather, News feed and Calendar widget – now with DashClock Extensions support!
Functionally similar to its older brother the CyanogenMod cLock widget and delivered to you with the aid of the identical builders, this independently launched, stand-on my own widget brings the identical stylish feel and look, improved with many new options and enhancements, to the broader Android community.
As a flexible “Information” widget, Chronus is very optimized when it comes to CPU and information utilization with the opportunity of changing a few different information widgets. More than one Chronus widgets on the identical software share the same back-end services and updates are batched. This makes the system use less battery whereas nonetheless offering the person with wealthy knowledge. That you can make a choice to make use of one or the entire options, these no longer used are completely disabled, the usage of no CPU, knowledge or battery.
While Danny Baumann and I wrote most of the widget, credit score additionally goes to the many translators in addition to different contributors such as Nicolai Ehemann, Matt Booth and Jorge Ruesga for the languages and lines they have got contributed.
– Semi clear analog clock kinds
– ‘Materialize’ the add functionality
– Calendar disappearing bug
– Add extra region fields
– ‘Add extensions’ dialog now not pushing aside
– Make re-showing the lend a hand overlays not obligatory
– Android 5.0 (Lollipop) toughen
– ‘Materialize’ the entire issues
– Convey the Week quantity
– Updated layout calculations
– Weather extension not updating
– Month view Calendar titles wrapping
Unlocked Pro features in Chronus!