Welcome to Chronus, an elegant Home & Lock screen Clock, Weather, News feed and Calendar widget – now with DashClock Extensions support!
Functionally similar to its older brother the CyanogenMod cLock widget and delivered to you by using the identical builders, this independently released, stand-alone widget brings the identical based look and feel, enhanced with many new options and enhancements, to the broader Android community.
As a flexible “Information” widget, Chronus is extremely optimized on the subject of CPU and information utilization with the potential for changing several other info widgets. Multiple Chronus widgets on the identical instrument share the same back-end services and updates are batched. This makes the system use less battery whereas nonetheless offering the person with wealthy data. You could make a choice to use one or the entire options, these no longer used are completely disabled, using no CPU, data or battery.
Features (All versions):
– Totally practical Flex, Flex (Analog), Clock+, Clock+ (Dash), Dash and Weather Widgets
– Extremely customizable appear and feel
– Weather panel with Yahoo!, OpenWeatherMap and yr.no weather providers
– Minimized weather widget support (for the lock screen)
– Information Feed panel and constructed-in RSS sources and Internal Article Reader
– Calendar panel displaying a scrollable record of upcoming events
– Spotlight upcoming calendar occasions with customized colours and font bolding
– Backup and restore widget settings
– Add any two (2) DashClock Extensions in the Flex and ‘Dash’ widgets
– Built-in Gmail, Missed Calls, Calendar and Text Messages extensions
While Danny Baumann and I wrote most of the widget, credit score additionally goes to the many translators in addition to different contributors such as Nicolai Ehemann, Matt Booth and Jorge Ruesga for the languages and lines they have got contributed.
– General bug fixes
Unlocked Pro features in Chronus!