Welcome to Chronus, an elegant Home & Lock screen Clock, Weather, News feed and Calendar widget – now with DashClock Extensions support!
Functionally just like its older brother the CyanogenMod cLock widget and delivered to you with the aid of the identical builders, this independently launched, stand-alone widget brings the identical based feel and appear, superior with many new options and enhancements, to the broader Android community.
As a versatile “Information” widget, Chronus is very optimized in the case of CPU and knowledge utilization with the potential for changing several different information widgets. Multiple Chronus widgets on the identical instrument share the same back-end services and updates are batched. This makes the system use less battery whereas nonetheless offering the consumer with wealthy data. Which you can make a choice to make use of one or the entire options, these no longer used are utterly disabled, the usage of no CPU, information or battery.
Features (All versions):
– Fully functional Flex, Flex (Analog), Clock+, Clock+ (Dash), Dash and Weather Widgets
– Extremely customizable feel and appear
– Weather panel with Yahoo!, OpenWeatherMap and yr.no weather providers
– Minimized weather widget support (for the lock screen)
– News Feed panel and built-in RSS sources and Internal Article Reader
– Calendar panel displaying a scrollable listing of upcoming events
– Spotlight upcoming calendar occasions with customized colours and font bolding
– Backup and restore widget settings
– Add any two (2) DashClock Extensions in the Flex and ‘Dash’ widgets
– Built-in Gmail, Missed Calls, Calendar and Text Messages extensions
Features (Pro version, available via in-app purchase):
– Additional Widgets (Forecast, Calendar, Clock+ (Forecast))
– Custom Tap actions for Clock, Weather and Calendar to launch apps or activities
– Change Clock and Weather panel alignment
– Exchange Analog clock type
– Month view Calendar fashion
– Calendar and Event colours
– Set Widget backgrounds
– Additional News providers (Feedly, Facebook)
– Daydream screensaver
– Status Bar Weather notifications
– Add unlimited DashClock Extensions
Whereas Danny Baumann and I wrote many of the widget, credit score additionally goes to the many translators in addition to different contributors such as Nicolai Ehemann, Matt Booth and Jorge Ruesga for the languages and lines they’ve contributed.
Version 4.9.0 – Notifications round 2
– Transformed notifications UI
– Calendar notifications
– Up to date app icon (Thanks to Rinke-Jan Schaper)
– Just a few Play store pronounced crashes
– Flex Analog resizing
Full change log is in-app
Pro features Properly Unlocked in Chronus!