ColdSnap! helps you prepare for the weather by warning you of low/high temperatures forecast or when the present seen temperature falls outdoor the variety you set. ColdSnap! stays out of sight unless it is time to warn you to clear your monitor within the morning, grit the driveway, duvet up with horticultural fleece, or flip the heated propagators on.
You select the place to supply your climate knowledge from. Select from NOAA, Weather Underground, World Weather Online or UK MetOffice, so if one supplier is not correct to your particular area, there are others to choose from.
– 1×1 Widget for Home Screen showing Current Forecast, or most Imminent Warning
– Notifies you when the forecast temperature or present temperature drops beneath a suite stage
– Global (pretty much!) forecast information from both World Weather Online or Weather Underground but also NOAA for US and Met Office for UK
– Capability to set the choice of days in advance that you just need to test the forecast for
– Configure up to 4 places to look at
– Configure your individual time table and which notifications to receive
– 14 Day History of Observed Temperature
– Farenheit/Celsius Support
– German & French Language Support
When you have an concept you wish to have to look implemented, have trouble with the app or simply need some basic lend a hand, please contact me via the email at the backside of this web page or on the about monitor inside the app. I welcome contact from my customers and can pastime to get to the bottom of any concerns (there is no facility in Google Play for me that can assist you in keeping with ranking remarks).
Just right scores entice new customers for you to result in extra options for you! (Market->My Apps->ColdSnap!->My Review / Rate It!)
– Fixed error within widget – thanks to German nexus 7 for reporting !
– Fixed error within widget – thanks Carl !
– Fixed power shut if MetOffice is used with a non-numeric location (area should be Lat,Long for MetOffice)
– Fixed drive shut if network error occurs at explicit level all over forecast retrieval
– Updated German Translations – Thanks Thomas !
– Met Office optimisation modified to prevent looking once web page inside 1km is found (used to be 5km causing problems for some users)