Enigmatis: The Mists of Ravenwood is the sequel to the smash hit Enigmatis: The Ghost of Maple Creek. It is a detective story rich with horror, plot twists, and shadowy intrigue.
Two years have handed for the reason that events of Maple Creek. But for the past few months, our detective has been sizzling on the path of the demonic preacher she fought one year ago. Yet he has managed to at all times keep one step ahead.
She hoped to deliver an finish to the chase in the redwood forests of Northern California. But like so time and again earlier than, the trail went cold…
Then she encountered an abandoned camper in the midst of the freeway. Enormous claw marks scored the roof and the lost family’s personal property had been scattered everywhere. All indicators pointed to the scene being contemporary.
And all clues led into nearby Ravenwood Park…
Strolling in the course of the park gates, the detective feels the load of invisible eyes gazing. Sinister shadows lurk behind the park’s spell binding surroundings and the wary glances of its overly-polite employees. Is that this situation connected to Maple Creek, and the preacher?
Who is the mysterious prisoner she meets on the forest path – someone stalking her each transfer, or a possible ally? Is she in simple terms a puppet being utilized in forces from outside our world, or will she ultimately get to the bottom of the evil occasions that commenced two years before?
• 55 stunning, hand drawn locations and graphics with many animated details
• Exciting detective story wealthy with horror components and plot twists
• Atmospheric soundtrack
• Picturesque setting of Ravenwood Park
• Evidence Board: draw conclusions based on evidence and clues
• 36 achievements to unlock
• 30 collectibles (butterflies) to find
• Bonus Adventure: “The Redeemed Memories” is a prequel to the main one. Witness the origins of Ravenwood Park, and rescue your friends from the evil dwelling within.