FBReader (FBReaderJ) is an e-book reader. Supports epub, rtf, fb2(.zip), mobi, and simple textual content file formats.
FBReader is quick, extremely customizable. Can use exterior TrueType/OpenType fonts and customized backgrounds. Screen brightness can be modified all over studying (slide finger up/down along the left reveal part). Supports different day/night time colour schemes.
Supports YotaPhone Always-On Display functionality (can show textual content on each LCD and eInk screens).
Includes a browser/downloader for community e book catalogs/stores. A few fashionable English, French, Russian, Chinese and Polish libraries are included. Custom OPDS catalogs are supported too.
On the other hand that you would be able to download books manually and put them into /sdcard/Books catalog in your tool.
FBReader is integrated with external dictionaries. Supports ColorDict, all Slovoed dictionaries (by Paragon Software), Fora Dictionary, FreeDictionary.org, LEO dictionary.
Localized for 29 languages. Includes hyphenation patterns for 24 languages. Open-source (GPL).
Equivalent purposes: Kindle, Google Books, Aldiko, Cool Reader, Moon+ Reader, Alreader
* Fixed an unlimited loop all over rendering some ePubs
* New type footer coloration settings (separate for day & night)
* Fixed Smashwords catalog parsing
* New web page turning animation and footer view by means of default (previous variations available as options)
* New Kindle (mobipocket) format engine
* Japanese support