FBReader (FBReaderJ) is an e-book reader. Supports epub, rtf, fb2(.zip), mobi, and simple textual content file formats.
FBReader (FBReaderJ) is a free ebook reader. Supports epub, rtf, doc (MS Word), html, fb2(.zip), mobi (together with non-safe kindle books), and simple textual content file codecs. PDF information are supported by way of FBReader PDF plugin.
Since version 2.0 FBReader allows to synchronise book collection and/or reading positions with FBReader book network. Synchronisation is disabled by default, go to preferences dialog to enable it and configure parameter.
FBReader is quick, extremely customizable. Can use exterior TrueType/OpenType fonts and customized backgrounds. Display brightness will also be modified all through studying (slide finger up/down alongside the left monitor area). Helps totally different day/night time coloration schemes.
Supports YotaPhone Always-On Display functionality (can show textual content on each LCD and eInk monitors).
Includes a browser/downloader for network ebook catalogs/stores. Several popular English, French, Russian, Chinese and Polish libraries are included. Custom OPDS catalogs are supported too.
On the other hand that you could obtain books manually and put them into /sdcard/Books catalog to your software.
FBReader is built-in with exterior dictionaries. Supports ColorDict, all Slovoed dictionaries (by Paragon Software), Fora Dictionary, FreeDictionary.org, LEO dictionary.
Localized for 29 languages. Includes hyphenation patterns for 24 languages. Open-source (GPL).
Equivalent purposes: Kindle, Google Books, Aldiko, Cool Reader, Moon+ Reader, Alreader
* Optimised synchronisation for large (300+ books) collections
* ePub/CSS: combined selectors (like ‘ul > li + li’), * selector
* ePub/CSS: fixed style attribute support in ePubs
* ePub/CSS: added ‘vertical-align’ and ‘padding*’ homes reinforce
* ePub/CSS: delivered ‘show:block’ property price toughen
* Third-party OPDS plugin support
* New Kindle (mobipocket) format engine
* Japanese support
* Updated background settings: new textures, fullscreen mode, etc.