FBReader (FBReaderJ) is an e-book reader. Supports epub, rtf, fb2(.zip), mobi, and undeniable textual content file formats.
FBReader is quick, extremely customizable. Can use exterior TrueType/OpenType fonts and customized backgrounds. Screen brightness can also be modified all through studying (slide finger up/down alongside the left monitor aspect). Helps completely different day/evening colour schemes.
Supports YotaPhone Always-On Display functionality (can show textual content on each LCD and eInk monitors).
Includes a browser/downloader for community book catalogs/stores. Several popular English, French, Russian, Chinese and Polish libraries are integrated. Custom OPDS catalogs are supported too.
Then again that you could obtain books manually and put them into /sdcard/Books catalog in your instrument.
FBReader is integrated with exterior dictionaries. Supports ColorDict, all Slovoed dictionaries (by Paragon Software), Fora Dictionary, FreeDictionary.org, LEO dictionary.
Localized for 29 languages. Includes hyphenation patterns for 24 languages. Open-source (GPL).
Identical functions: Kindle, Google Books, Aldiko, Cool Reader, Moon+ Reader, Alreader
* Fixed that you can imagine crash on database replace in 2.2.2
* Brought Dutch, French, German, Greek, Polish, and Ukrainian introduction textual content translations
* Up to date Dutch & German localisations
* Higher compatibility with Bookshelf Plugin
* Spanish and Portuguese translations of introduction textual content
* ‘Default guide’ modified for all languages (but shouldn’t be translated to the entire languages yet)
* Compatibility with library thumbnail view plugin (shall be launched in a days)