FBReader (FBReaderJ) is an e-book reader. Supports epub, rtf, fb2(.zip), mobi, and simple textual content file formats.
FBReader is quick, extremely customizable. Can use exterior TrueType/OpenType fonts and customized backgrounds. Screen brightness can be changed throughout studying (slide finger up/down alongside the left screen part). Supports different day/night time coloration schemes.
Supports YotaPhone Always-On Display functionality (can display textual content on both LCD and eInk monitors).
Features a browser/downloader for community book catalogs/outlets. Several popular English, French, Russian, Chinese and Polish libraries are included. Custom OPDS catalogs are supported too.
Alternatively which you could obtain books manually and put them into /sdcard/Books catalog to your instrument.
FBReader is integrated with exterior dictionaries. Supports ColorDict, all Slovoed dictionaries (by Paragon Software), Fora Dictionary, FreeDictionary.org, LEO dictionary.
Localized for 29 languages. Includes hyphenation patterns for 24 languages. Open-source (GPL).
An identical functions: Kindle, Google Books, Aldiko, Cool Reader, Moon+ Reader, Alreader
* Higher conversation between the primary application and plugins (pdf, djvu, bookshelf)
* Totally suitable with the Bookshelf Plugin
* Added Dutch, French, German, Greek, Polish, and Ukrainian introduction text translations
* Updated Dutch & German localisations
* Spanish and Portuguese translations of introduction text