FBReader (FBReaderJ) is an e-book reader. Supports epub, rtf, fb2(.zip), mobi, and undeniable textual content file formats.
FBReader is quick, extremely customizable. Can use exterior TrueType/OpenType fonts and customized backgrounds. Display brightness will also be modified all the way through studying (slide finger up/down alongside the left monitor edge). Supports different day/evening shade schemes.
Supports YotaPhone Always-On Display functionality (can show textual content on each LCD and eInk monitors).
Includes a browser/downloader for community e book catalogs/stores. A number of common English, French, Russian, Chinese and Polish libraries are included. Custom OPDS catalogs are supported too.
Then again that you can download books manually and put them into /sdcard/Books catalog in your instrument.
FBReader is integrated with external dictionaries. Supports ColorDict, all Slovoed dictionaries (by Paragon Software), Fora Dictionary, FreeDictionary.org, LEO dictionary.
Localized for 29 languages. Includes hyphenation patterns for 24 languages. Open-source (GPL).
Identical functions: Kindle, Google Books, Aldiko, Cool Reader, Moon+ Reader, Alreader
* Development indicator in community/local libraries in Android 5
* ‘Default book’ changed for all languages (however is just not translated to all the languages yet)
* Compatibility with library thumbnail view plugin (will likely be launched in a days)
* New begin reveal for newcomers
* New web page turning animation and footer types by using default (previous variations on hand as choices)
* New Kindle (mobipocket) format engine
* Japanese support