Get control over your files! File Commander is a whole characteristic-rich file supervisor permitting you to get entry to and deal with recordsdata for your Android tool and far off recordsdata saved on exterior cloud services and products akin to Google Drive, DropBox, Box, OneDrive and SugarSync account. You’ll be able to deal with one by one information from the identical kind, e.g. pictures, music, videos, paperwork, and many others. Rename, delete, move, zip and send in only some faucets in your display.
>> File Commander Premium features (available with in-app purchase): > Other new features > Sharing Documents <<
File Commander allows you to share your information immediately from the file checklist via sending them to email recipient, to another device via Bluetooth or to upload them to an current Google Docs, DropBox, Box or SugarSync account.
Please note that on Android KitKat devices File Commander on some devices has read-only access to secondary external storage.
– Recent files shortcut in the sidebar
– FTP/FTPS support
– Local community strengthen (Windows/Samba client)
– Thumbnails from Cloud and Network storages (the place supported remotely)
– Local APK thumbnails
– Search in current folder
– Capacity to select files from Clouds/LAN/FTP when File Commander is used as Picker
– Breadcrumbs for better navigation
– Number of recordsdata/folders by tapping and maintaining on the thing
– New Cloud Accounts section in the sidebar with shortcuts to all added clouds