Get control over your files! File Commander is a whole function-wealthy file supervisor permitting you to get entry to and deal with recordsdata to your Android device
Take regulate over your recordsdata! File Commander’s newest unencumber brings highly effective community connectivity: FTP/ FTPS support, Local Network access, greater efficiency with cloud services, and Remote shares (for Sony Xperia devices).
File Commander is a whole file supervisor that lets you deal with any file to your Android software and remotely. Which you could additionally one by one deal with libraries of images, track, movies, paperwork, in addition to rename, delete, transfer, zip and ship with only a few faucets.
LIBRARIES – Find any and every file in seconds
• Simply listing your recordsdata by way of sort irrespective of where they are
• Libraries for all your Music, Picture, or Video files
• Kind your information by using area: Cloud money owed, community addresses, native information, and Downloads
• Powerful Global search permits you to find any file, anywhere
REMOTE FILE ACCESS AND SHARING – Get to your information from anyplace
• You can now access Windows/Simba primarily based native community areas, FTP/FTPS servers, and Remote shares (for Sony Xperia devices).
• Get it on the cloud with Google Drive, DropBox, Box, OneDrive, Amazon Cloud Drive and SugarSync
• Link up with nearby gadgets by the use of Bluetooth and WiFi Direct
• Share any file by sending it over email
* Please note that on some devices with Android KitKat or later File Commander has read-only access to your secondary external storage.
– Amazon Cloud Drive support
– Recent files shortcut in the sidebar
– FTP/FTPS support
– Local community strengthen (Windows/Samba client)
– Thumbnails from Cloud and Network storage (where supported remotely)
– Local APK thumbnails
– Search in current folder
– Skill to pick out files from Clouds/LAN/FTP when File Commander is used as Picker
– Selection of files/folders by tapping and retaining on the article
– New Cloud Accounts section in the sidebar with shortcuts to all added clouds