Get keep an eye on over your information! File Commander is a whole characteristic-wealthy file supervisor permitting you to get right of entry to and handle recordsdata to your Android device
Take keep watch over over your recordsdata! File Commander’s newest unencumber brings highly effective community connectivity: FTP/ FTPS support, Local Network access, stronger efficiency with cloud services, and Remote shares (for Sony Xperia devices).
File Commander is an entire file supervisor that permits you to deal with any file to your Android instrument and remotely. Which you could additionally one at a time deal with libraries of images, song, movies, paperwork, in addition to rename, delete, transfer, zip and ship with only some faucets.
LIBRARIES – Find any and every file in seconds
• Simply record your files by sort irrespective of where they are
• Libraries for all your Music, Picture, or Video files
• Sort your files with the aid of place: Cloud bills, community addresses, native recordsdata, and Downloads
• Powerful Global search lets you locate any file, anywhere
REMOTE FILE ACCESS AND SHARING – Get to your files from anywhere
• That you could now get admission to Home windows/Simba primarily based native community places, FTP/FTPS servers, and Remote shares (for Sony Xperia devices).
• Get it on the cloud with Google Drive, DropBox, Box, OneDrive, Amazon Cloud Drive and SugarSync
• Hyperlink up with neighborhood devices via Bluetooth and WiFi Direct
• Share any file by sending it over email
* Please note that on some devices with Android KitKat or later File Commander has learn-most effective access to your secondary external storage.
– Amazon Cloud Drive support
– Contemporary recordsdata shortcut in the sidebar
– FTP/FTPS support
– Native community support (Windows/Samba client)
– Thumbnails from Cloud and Network storage (where supported remotely)
– Local APK thumbnails
– Search in current folder
– Potential to select files from Clouds/LAN/FTP when File Commander is used as Picker
– Choice of recordsdata/folders by tapping and holding on the item
– New Cloud Accounts section in the sidebar with shortcuts to all added clouds