Get control over your files! File Commander is a whole characteristic-rich file supervisor permitting you to access and handle recordsdata to your Android device
Take regulate over your information! File Commander’s newest free up brings highly effective community connectivity: FTP/ FTPS support, Local Network access, improved performance with cloud services, and Remote shares (for Sony Xperia devices).
File Commander is an entire file supervisor that permits you to deal with any file to your Android tool and remotely. Which you could additionally separately handle libraries of pictures, music, videos, documents, as well as rename, delete, move, zip and send with just a few taps.
* Please note that on some devices with Android KitKat or later File Commander has read-only access to your secondary external storage.
– Amazon Cloud Drive support
– Recent files shortcut in the sidebar
– FTP/FTPS support
– Local network support (Windows/Samba client)
– Thumbnails from Cloud and Network storage (where supported remotely)
– Local APK thumbnails
– Search in current folder
– Ability to pick files from Clouds/LAN/FTP when File Commander is used as Picker
– Selection of files/folders by tapping and holding on the item
– New Cloud Accounts section in the sidebar with shortcuts to all added clouds