FX: file explorer w/optional root, net (SSH,FTP,SMB,Google Drive) & media tools. FX File Explorer is a file manager / media manager with networking and cloud capabilities. FX is designed to can help you quick and simply handle all content material in your phone or tablet.
Google Drive and Google Docs toughen are actually available (in the full version, but it’s free to make use of right through the beta).
Throughout beta, all options of FX File Explorer are free, together with community, cloud, and root get right of entry to. After the beta length ends, this model will transform the “Lite” model. After the beta, FX will hold all native file administration capabilities, together with search, archival, the textual content editor, and file viewers. The community, cloud, and media options might be to be had as an add-on. The foundation options can be to be had as an add-on. The FX add-on modules can be less expensive. That you would be able to flip off paid options in an instant within the settings if favored. No model of FX File Explorer could have advertisements.
* Multiple windows (speedy swap between totally different places)
* Intuitive swipe-to-select gesture for managing more than one objects (Slide finger horizontally throughout gadgets to select/deselect them; see YouTube Video, website online documentation, or in-app lend a hand for extra knowledge)
* Icon and element checklist views in file explorer windows
* Cut/Copy/Paste/Delete using clipboard
* Space for storing utilization analyzer (tap View->Details within any file explorer window)
* In-app documentation (tap Tools->Help within any window)
File Viewers / Editors (all versions)
* Textual content File Viewer
* Textual content Editor
* Binary (Hex) Viewer (tap File->Open With->Binary Viewer within any file explorer window)
* Image Viewer
* Zip, Tar, GZip, and Bzip2 Archive Extractor / Creator (.zip, .tgz, .tar.gz, .tar.bz2)
* RAR Extractor (UnRAR)
Media Capabilities (full version)
* Browse image and video collections
* Browse audio by artist, album, playlist, or all tracks
* Rearrange playlists with drag and drop (a couple of recordsdata can be rearranged through choosing them)
4.0 beta release. Tutorial updates, bugfixes, video thumbnailing for non-MediaStore videos.