FX: file explorer w/optional root, net (SSH,FTP,SMB,Google Drive) & media tools. FX File Explorer is a file supervisor / media supervisor with networking and cloud capabilities. FX is designed to can help you fast and simply handle all content material for your phone or tablet.
Google Drive and Google Docs support at the moment are on hand (within the full model, but it’s free to make use of all over the beta).
Throughout beta, all options of FX File Explorer are free, together with community, cloud, and root get entry to. After the beta duration ends, this model will grow to be the “Lite” model. After the beta, FX will hold all native file administration capabilities, together with search, archival, the textual content editor, and file viewers. The community, cloud, and media options can be to be had as an add-on. The foundation options shall be to be had as an add-on. The FX add-on modules can be less expensive. Which you can flip off paid options straight away within the settings if preferred. No model of FX File Explorer can have advertisements.
* Multiple windows (speedy change between completely different places)
* Intuitive swipe-to-select gesture for managing more than one gadgets (Slide finger horizontally throughout objects to select/deselect them; see YouTube Video, web site documentation, or in-app help for extra data)
* Icon and element record views in file explorer windows
* Cut/Copy/Paste/Delete using clipboard
* Space for storing utilization analyzer (tap View->Details within any file explorer window)
* In-app documentation (tap Tools->Help within any window)
File Viewers / Editors (all versions)
* Textual content File Viewer
* Textual content Editor
* Binary (Hex) Viewer (tap File->Open With->Binary Viewer within any file explorer window)
* Image Viewer
* Zip, Tar, GZip, and Bzip2 Archive Extractor / Creator (.zip, .tgz, .tar.gz, .tar.bz2)
* RAR Extractor (UnRAR)
Media Capabilities (full version)
* Browse image and video collections
* Browse audio by artist, album, playlist, or all tracks
* Rearrange playlists with drag and drop (a couple of information can be rearranged through deciding on them)
4.0 beta release. Tutorial updates, bugfixes, video thumbnailing for non-MediaStore videos.