FX: file explorer w/optional root, net (SSH,FTP,SMB,Google Drive) & media tools. FX File Explorer is a file manager / media manager with networking and cloud capabilities. FX is designed to allow you to quick and simply handle all content material for your phone or tablet.
Google Drive and Google Docs improve at the moment are available (in the full version, but it’s free to make use of right through the beta).
During beta, all features of FX File Explorer are free, together with community, cloud, and root access. After the beta period ends, this version will become the “Lite” version. After the beta, FX will hold all native file management capabilities, together with search, archival, the textual content editor, and file viewers. The community, cloud, and media options will probably be to be had as an add-on. The basis options might be to be had as an add-on. The FX add-on modules will be cheaper. That you may flip off paid options instantly within the settings if favored. No model of FX File Explorer could have commercials.
* Multiple windows (speedy change between different locations)
* Intuitive swipe-to-select gesture for managing a couple of gadgets (Slide finger horizontally throughout objects to select/deselect them; see YouTube Video, web site documentation, or in-app help for extra knowledge)
* Icon and element record views in file explorer windows
* Cut/Copy/Paste/Delete using clipboard
* Cupboard space utilization analyzer (tap View->Details within any file explorer window)
* In-app documentation (tap Tools->Help within any window)
File Viewers / Editors (all versions)
* Text File Viewer
* Text Editor
* Binary (Hex) Viewer (tap File->Open With->Binary Viewer within any file explorer window)
* Image Viewer
* Zip, Tar, GZip, and Bzip2 Archive Extractor / Creator (.zip, .tgz, .tar.gz, .tar.bz2)
* RAR Extractor (UnRAR)
Media Capabilities (full version)
* Browse image and video collections
* Browse audio by artist, album, playlist, or all tracks
* Rearrange playlists with drag and drop (more than one information can be rearranged by means of deciding on them)
Network / Cloud Capabilities (full version)
* Windows networking (SMB)
* SSH FTP
* Cloud Storage: Google Drive (incl. Google Docs), Dropbox, SugarSync, Box (Box.net), and
SkyDrive (SkyDrive requires Android 2.2 or later)
* Steam video and audio media files from SMB, FTP, SSH, Dropbox, SugarSync, Box, and SkyDrive to media player applications
* Browse native community for Windows (SMB) shares
* In finding FTP and SSH FTP native community shares the use of multicast DNS (mDNS) service discovery (Bonjour/Zeroconf/Avahi)
* Encrypted keyring (used to keep away from getting into sensitive passwords in public whereas now not permitting get entry to in experience of tool theft)
* Download and convert Google Drive / Google Docs files into Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OpenDocument, PDF, and different codecs.
Bluetooth Capabilities (full version)
* Ship recordsdata via OBEX Push
* OBEX Push server for receiving files (optional, most devices natively present this carrier)
* OBEX Push client and server can use WiFi for high-speed transfers when each are linked to related community.
* Bluetooth FTP Client
* Discover / pair units from inside FX File Explorer