Can you survive five nights on the asylum all over Christmas? Christmas has never been so terrifying!!!
It is Christmas on the Ravenhurst Mental Asylum – and you might be again for another five nights of work!
‘Five Nights at Christmas’ is the sequel to ‘Five Nights at the Asylum’ – and lines some other five nights of terror right through the Christmas vacations!
NOTE: It is recommended that this game is played on a newer phone with at least 512mb of RAM. The game will crash on older devices.
Welcome again to your job as nightwatchman on the Ravenhurst Mental Asylum. From your security office you must keep watch of the festive asylum patients throughout the Christmas holidays – and make sure that they don’t get into your room!
‘Five Nights at Christmas’ brings a whole new depth of gameplay to the survival nightshift game – including:
* An interactive map console the place that you may open and shut doorways around the asylum. Use the doorways to forestall the sufferers accomplishing you!
* Affected person tracker units which let you screen the sufferers actions on your map console.
* Safety cameras the place you can watch the patients strolling across the asylum.
* A warning alarm in your office with the intention to warn you when a affected person is drawing near.
* A faulty office security door… use it wisely, and only when you really need to!
Offer protection to your self from these four terrifying festive patients:
This guy is available in each Christmas without fail! This year he was once discovered stuck headfirst down a chimney… they are saying he was once foaming at the mouth like a wild animal!
The Christmas Elf:
Wherever Santa Claus goes that you can assure his little friend won’t be a long way at the back of! However do not be fooled by means of the lovable green outfit and pointy hat – he’s a vicious little creature!
He could seem special along with his top hat and carrot nose – but Snowmen are never friendly!
Rudolph – The Beast of the North Pole:
Don’t let the shiny red nose fool you – there’s nothing christmassy about this beast!