Can you survive five nights at the asylum?
Digi-Chain Games is proud to present ‘Five Nights at the Asylum’ – a game impressed by using the fantastic ‘Five Nights at Freddy’s’.
It is recommended that this game is performed on a more moderen phone with at least 512mb of RAM. The game will crash on older devices.
Welcome to your new job as nightwatchman at the Ravenhurst Mental Asylum. Out of your safety workplace you have to keep watch of the asylum sufferers right through the night – and guarantee that they do not enter your room!
‘Five Nights on the Asylum’ brings an entire new depth of gameplay to the survival nightshift game – including:
* An interactive map console the place which you could open and close doorways across the asylum. Use the doorways to stop the sufferers accomplishing you!
* Affected person tracker units which let you reveal the sufferers actions on your map console.
* Security cameras the place you could watch the patients strolling across the asylum.
* A warning alarm in your office which will alert you when a affected person is coming near.
* A faulty office security door… use it wisely, and handiest while you really need to!
Protect yourself from these four terrifying asylum patients:
This psychotic clown used to be as soon as a favourite children’s party entertainer… except the children started going missing that is!
She used to a be a typical enjoyable-loving 10 year old girl… but not anymore!
He is a standard here – and he is again to his old lunatic ways. Quite why the medical doctors concept it was once a good suggestion to let him keep his chainsaw nobody knows!
The latest affected person at the asylum. This guy has been frightening people for years – and he doesn’t intend to stop now!
‘Five Nights at Christmas’ game link added.