Turn your phone or tablet into an air traffic radar and see planes around the globe transfer in real-time on a detailed map. Or level your Android instrument at a airplane within the sky to seek out out the place it’s going and more. Uncover these days why millions are already using Flightradar24.
Options which have helped make Flightradar24 – Flight Tracker the #1 selling app in 100+ countries and the #1 Travel app in 140+ countries (United States, France, United Kingdom, Germany and more) include:
* Watch planes move in real-time on detailed map
* Identify planes flying overhead by simply pointing your tool on the sky
* Expertise what the pilot of a an airplane sees in real-time and in 3D
* Tap on a airplane for complete flight and airplane data such as route, estimated time of arrival, exact time of departure, plane sort, pace, altitude, and high-resolution
* Easy to search for individual flights the use of flight quantity, airport, or airline
* Easy to filter through airline, plane, altitude, pace, and extra
* Simple to set bookmarks to allow fast navigation to areas of pastime
* Flip the instrument into the arrivals and departures board of any major airport and get real-time standing updates for flights plus present airport weather conditions (in-app purchase)
* Real looking plane symbols (in-app purchase)
* Arrange customized indicators in response to airline, airplane kind, flight number or registration (in-app purchase)
Minimum required screen resolution is 320x480px.
In case you are best eager about monitoring air traffic in a particular area, we recommend that you simply test Flightradar24.com BEFORE buying the app. Flightradar24 gives unmatched positional airplane knowledge protection world wide but there are areas the place we don’t have protection.
Overview of coverage as of Oct 2014:
* Europe: close to 100%
* North America: 100% of US and Canada by the use of relatively delayed radar data. Real-time protection for many of US, Canada and Mexico for ADS-B equipped aircraft
* South America: Giant protection in most international locations together with Brazil, Argentina and Chile
* Asia: Significant protection in most major Asian nations together with Japan, India, Indonesia, South Korea, Thailand, UAE, Malaysia, Taiwan and many other countries. Hastily increasing coverage in China
* Oceania: Just about full coverage in Australia and New Zealand
* Africa: Tremendous protection in South Africa. Restricted however rising protection in the rest of the region
Christmas update of Flightradar24 Flight Tracker!
* App now supports a couple of textual content labels (4 rows of textual content beside an plane)
* Animated helicopter icon
* Improved lost-coverage path color
* Would not middle map on plane click on
* Added social media buttons
* Search UI improvements (icons, extra data in popup, fastened structure for small monitor units)
* New alert icon for Android 5.0
* Renamed Bookmarks to Locations
* Many small bugfixes
Please update ASAP – outdated variations will cease working quickly!