Floating Notifications is a brand new and intuitive strategy to view your notifications!
Floatifications is a brand new and intuitive option to view your notifications. It will possibly take a notification from any app and current it to you as a floating icon, similar to Facebook chat heads, but for any application. It even works in fullscreen mode (in Games, Youtube etc) and is fully customizable.
It is a full 14 day trial to provide you with a number of time to familiarize yourself with the whole thing Floatifications has to provide 🙂
For this to indicate you wish to permit it per app, lengthy press the remaining icon within the app checklist to peer how.
Then in Settings choose if it must convey in fullscreen, or non fullscreen apps. Or both 🙂
App integration – Android 4.2 or Lower
FN shouldn’t be in a position to make notifications disappear out of your standing bar. An app can not disregard another apps notification.
This is NOT Halo. There are no popups of full apps and nor will there ever be. If that’s what you’re after sadly you’ll now not in finding it here.
HOWEVER, in case you are working a custom ROM which supports Halo then you definately there’s a setting to open any notifications from FN in a Halo window.
– Swipe keyboard enter on some Samsung units may cease working (typing only), again, it is a identified Samsung bug, it’s not one thing I can fix
For those who obtain no notifications
Do you will have different accessibility services enabled? If so disable them, allow Floatifications, then re allow them. If this fails to work please email me and I’ll help you set it up.
Identified considerations (not caused by this app)
– In case you are on 4.2 and the use of the reveal on choice, while you cellphone is locked, instead of the same old display timeout of 10 – 40 seconds (depending on device) it is going to as an alternative use your commonplace show timeout (the one you put on your display settings) – this might lead to battery drain is your normal timeout is long ( >1 min)
– If you are on Sense 5 and using the lock reveal choice, any contact can release the phone, it is a identified Sense issue
• Fixed bug on Lollipop the place the chathead will get caught would not disappear
• Delivered strengthen for Lollipop
• Fixed missing app checkbox on some devices