Floating Notifications is a new and intuitive way to view your notifications!
Floatifications is a brand new and intuitive option to view your notifications. It might take a notification from any app and current it to you as a floating icon, similar to Facebook chat heads, but for any utility. It even works in fullscreen mode (in Games, Youtube etc) and is totally customizable.
It is a full 14 day trial to offer you lots of time to familiarize yourself with the whole thing Floatifications has to supply 🙂
For this to indicate you wish to permit it per app, lengthy press the final icon within the app checklist to look how.
Then in Settings select if it must show in fullscreen, or non fullscreen apps. Or both 🙂
App integration – Android 4.2 or Lower
FN shouldn’t be in a position to make notifications disappear out of your standing bar. An app can’t disregard another apps notification.
That is NOT Halo. There aren’t any popups of full apps and nor will there ever be. If that’s what you might be after sadly you are going to now not in finding it right here.
HOWEVER, in case you are operating a customized ROM which supports Halo you then there’s a surroundings to open any notifications from FN in a Halo window.
– Swipe keyboard enter on some Samsung units may cease working (typing only), once more, this can be a recognized Samsung bug, it’s not one thing I will fix
If you receive no notifications
Do you’ve different accessibility services enabled? If this is the case disable them, permit Floatifications, then re permit them. If this fails to work please e mail me and I’m going to will let you set it up.
Recognized considerations (not caused by this app)
– In case you are on 4.2 and the usage of the display on possibility, while you telephone is locked, instead of the same old reveal timeout of 10 – 40 seconds (depending on device) it should instead use your customary display timeout (the one you put to your display settings) – this might lead to battery drain is your commonplace timeout is lengthy ( >1 min)
– If you’re on Sense 5 and the usage of the lock reveal possibility, any contact can free up the telephone, it is a recognized Sense difficulty
• Lollipop bug should now be fixed
• Bugs presented within the last construct must now be fixed