FolderMount – Link folders from internal SD to external to free space
ROOT is required. Without it, the app will not launch.
Problems? Use the EMAIL DEVELOPER hyperlink within the Play Store.
Nowadays some apps retailer large recordsdata over the inner SD card (e.g. games, podcasts, offline RSS content material, photos, videos, offline navigation instrument). Generally customers have a small inside sd card measurement (~16GB) whereas the exterior SD is lots larger (~32-64GB). These types of apps customers obtain from the Play Store save their software knowledge within the inside sdcard through default and would not have an possibility to make use of the exterior SD card to retailer knowledge in order that they starve your inside SD card reminiscence. FolderMount is the way to this difficulty. This app has the flexibility to hyperlink folders for your interior sdcard to folders on your exterior sdcard thereby populating the interior sdcard folders with content material that truly exists within the exterior card. This helps us free house and have a couple of video games/apps with large knowledge saved concurrently with out the wish to uninstall. For Nexus units and not using a exterior sdcard, this application should assist hyperlink folders to a usb flash power for instance.
Features of FolderMount:
* Mount inner SD card folders to exterior SD folders.
* Transfer content material from interior to exterior when a pair is added. (Dialog prompt)
* Give a boost to for Android 2.3 – 4.2.2.
* Holo themed all the way through and an intuitive GUI design.
* It’s going to test SDCARD mount standing and remount if important.
* Add a folder pair. Source is the interior sdcard and vacation spot is your extSdCard
* After adding, FM will provide to maneuver the files for you. Click yes.
* Wait unless the transfer operation is finished then click on on the PIN. If PIN turns green, you’re all set.
* The recordsdata will exist in each the supply and vacation spot after mounting. That is anticipated and is standard. The recordsdata you see to your inner sdcard actually stay on your external sdcard now and if you happen to “unpin” the pair, you’ll be able to see that your inner sdcard is empty once more.
There are other apps that do the identical performance however that is the primary to convey you support for Android 4.2 with a Holo themed app and an intuitive interface.
Have fun 🙂
-Updated Latvian locale
-Initial support for Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
-Fix color theme for some devices in file explorer
Unlocked Premium features in FolderMount [ROOT]!