With an exquisite UI it combines a sequence of highly effective instruments to control your software with franco.Kernel.
It’s merely the very best instrument of its sort – managing the Kernel parameters has by no means been extra enjoyable and simple!
Consider that your instrument must be ROOTED.
This software helps the next units handiest:
* Galaxy Nexus
* Asus Google Nexus 7 2012
* Asus Google Nexus 7 2013
* LG Nexus 4
* LG Nexus 5
* Samsung Nexus 10
* One Plus One
Helps Android from JellyBean (4.1) as much as KitKat (4.4).
* Deep integration with franco.Kernel
* Test for brand new franco.Kernel variations
* Auto flash Kernels right away into the software with none consumer enter along with requiring a reboot
* Obtain .zips to be flashed in restoration
* Gorgeous UI that follows Google’s Pointers the usage of an excellent having a look navigation drawer
* Interface to alter CPU clocks and governor
* Interface to vary the CPU governor parameters
* Backup & Fix Kernels on the fly with none “geek” information
* Customized Kernel settings equivalent to: IO scheduler, IO scheduler tuning, TCP congestion algorithm and choices to show logging off
* An impressive software referred to as PerApp Settings which that you can set unique units of choices on your favourite apps. For instance you need most CPU freq when gaming, however low frequency when studying a e-e book. With this instrument that’s that you can think of. Its additionally very versatile.
* A Machine Reveal with a wonderful UI courtesy of the developer Christian Göllner
* A easy File Supervisor to flash boot.imgs and Kernel .zips on the go from anyplace throughout the sdcard
* Shade and Sound keep an eye on for chosen gadgets pending Kernel beef up
* CPU temperature on hand within the notification bar
* Many extra choices
1 – Main enhancements on Per-App Modes
2 – Mounted extra bugs 🙂