A well established top-100 paid app with one of the crucial perfect scores within the Play Store!
With an attractive and really easy-to-use UI, combines a sequence of highly effective instruments to control and keep watch over your instrument with franco.Kernel.
It is merely one of the best instrument of its kind – managing the Kernel parameters has by no means been extra enjoyable and simple!
Take note that your instrument must be ROOTED. I do not settle for refunds if you happen to fail to learn this warning.
This utility supports the next gadgets simplest:
* Galaxy Nexus
* Asus Google Nexus 7 2012
* Asus Google Nexus 7 2013
* LG Nexus 4
* LG Nexus 5
* Samsung Nexus 10
* One Plus One
Supports Android from JellyBean (4.1) up to KitKat (4.4).
* Deep integration with franco.Kernel
* Take a look at for brand spanking new franco.Kernel versions
* Auto flash Kernels straight away into the instrument with none consumer enter along with requiring a reboot
* Download .zips to be flashed in recovery
* Beautiful UI that follows Google’s Guidelines using a really perfect taking a look navigation drawer
* Interface to vary CPU clocks and governor
* Interface to alter the CPU governor parameters
* Backup & Restore Kernels on the fly with none “geek” information
* Custom Kernel settings such as: IO scheduler, IO scheduler tuning, TCP congestion algorithm and options to turn logging off
* An impressive instrument called PerApp Settings which which you could set unique units of choices in your favourite apps. For example you wish to have most CPU freq when gaming, but low frequency when reading a e-book. With this device that’s possible. Its additionally very versatile.
* A System Monitor with a beautiful UI courtesy of the developer Christian Göllner
* A simple File Manager to flash boot.imgs and Kernel .zips on the go from anyplace within the sdcard
* Colour and Sound regulate for selected units pending Kernel enhance
* CPU temperature on hand within the notification bar
* Many more options
Banner and icon courtesy of Lab75
I take no responsibility for any fault or injury because of any approaches of the app. No warranties of any variety are given.
1 – Improved the UI throughout the app with higher use of standard APIs
2 – More advantageous the drawer format
3 – Higher Kernel change-log format
4 – Fixed a bug on Per-App Profiles and allow (if supported) for the Performance Profiles to be utilized to apps as neatly
5 – Introduced data about automation for Perf Profiles
6 – Added DoubleTapToWake and Vibration options for the N6
7 – Fixed a bug on RGB adjustments set-on-boot
8 – Introduced present Kernel version visual
9 – Moar misc bug fixes and improvements