A well established top-100 paid app with one of the crucial perfect rankings within the Play Store!
With a beautiful and really straightforward-to-use UI, combines a collection of highly effective instruments to control and keep watch over your instrument with franco.Kernel.
It can be merely the very best device of its kind – managing the Kernel parameters has never been more enjoyable and simple!
Take note that your instrument must be ROOTED. I do not settle for refunds should you fail to learn this warning.
This utility supports the next units handiest:
* Galaxy Nexus
* Asus Google Nexus 7 2012
* Asus Google Nexus 7 2013
* LG Nexus 4
* LG Nexus 5
* Samsung Nexus 10
* One Plus One
Supports Android from JellyBean (4.1) up to KitKat (4.4).
* Deep integration with franco.Kernel
* Take a look at for brand spanking new franco.Kernel variations
* Auto flash Kernels immediately into the device with none person enter in addition to requiring a reboot
* Download .zips to be flashed in recovery
* Beautiful UI that follows Google’s Guidelines the use of a great having a look navigation drawer
* Interface to alter CPU clocks and governor
* Interface to alter the CPU governor parameters
* Backup & Restore Kernels on the fly with none “geek” information
* Custom Kernel settings such as: IO scheduler, IO scheduler tuning, TCP congestion algorithm and options to turn logging off
* An impressive instrument called PerApp Settings which that you can set unique sets of options in your favourite apps. For example you need most CPU freq when gaming, but low frequency when reading a e-book. With this tool that’s possible. Its additionally very versatile.
* A System Monitor with a beautiful UI courtesy of the developer Christian Göllner
* A simple File Manager to flash boot.imgs and Kernel .zips on the go from anyplace within the sdcard
* Color and Sound keep watch over for selected devices pending Kernel strengthen
* CPU temperature on hand within the notification bar
* Many more options
Banner and icon courtesy of Lab75
I take no accountability for any fault or damage caused by any processes of the app. No warranties of any kind are given.
1 – Superior the UI throughout the app with higher use of usual APIs
2 – More advantageous the drawer format
3 – Higher Kernel change-log format
4 – Fixed a bug on Per-App Profiles and allow (if supported) for the Performance Profiles to be utilized to apps as smartly
5 – Introduced data about automation for Perf Profiles
6 – Added DoubleTapToWake and Vibration options for the N6
7 – Fixed a bug on RGB changes set-on-boot
8 – Brought present Kernel version visible
9 – Moar misc bug fixes and improvements