SuperSU Pro v1.99r3
Requirements: Android 2.1+, Rooted cellphone
Overview: SuperSU is the Superuser get right of entry to administration instrument of the long run
!!! SuperSU requires a rooted tool !!!
SuperSU permits for evolved administration of Superuser get right of entry to rights for the entire apps for your instrument that want root. SuperSU has been constructed from the bottom as much as counter a lot of issues with different Superuser get admission to administration instruments.
– Superuser get right of entry to recommended
– Superuser get admission to logging
– Superuser get right of entry to notifications
– Per-app notification configuration
– Transient unroot
– Deep course of detection (no extra unknowns)
– Works in restoration (no extra segfaulting)
– Works when Android is not correctly booted
– Works with non-same old shell areas
– All the time runs in ghost mode
– Wake on instructed
– Convert to /machine app
– Full unroot
– Backup script to live on CyanogenMod nightlies
– Icon selectable from 5 choices + invisible
– Theme selectable from 4 choices
– Launch from dialer: *#*#1234#*#* or *#*#7873778#*#* (*#*#SUPERSU#*#*)
NOTICE: A SPECIAL PROCEDURE IS NEEDED FOR UNINSTALLATION. IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THE APP, DO *NOT* JUST UNINSTALL IT, YOU *WILL* LOSE ROOT.
Superuser get entry to administration runs via a so known as “su binary”. There may also be handiest this type of at a time. So in the event you set up SuperSU, your earlier superuser get entry to administration answer will not function. So if you wish to change again: (1) Open that utility, and seek for an choice for it to put in/replace/exchange the “su binary”. (2) Ascertain root-the usage of apps are the usage of the superuser answer you need. (3) Uninstall SuperSU.
What’s on this model :
– Large implementation modifications for subsequent model of Android (devs: see How-To SU replace and G+ submit)
– Permissive SELinux installs now additionally use non-gadget mksh through default
– Fastened present working listing once in a while now not being copied
– Mounted uncommon difficulty that would result in excessive CPU use
– Fastened a number of binary replace failure motives
– Some unique instances of failed binary replace at the moment are auto-corrected at boot
– Hardcode shell instructions to toolbox as an alternative of symlinks
– Up to date language recordsdata