With this application you can check the battery charging electrical current of your
Samsung Galaxy devices.
Updated: October 10, 2014
Check if your device battery is charging appropriately and on the most pace!
With this application that you could take a look at the battery charging electrical current of your Samsung Galaxy devices.
*Note: please check the compatible devices list below. Also, if the Lite version does not work on your device,
the Pro version will not work also.*
This utility additionally comes with a simple launcher widget and a DashClock extension in an effort to quick
check the charging current!
Galaxy Charging Current may additionally show a persistent notification that allows you to see the current directly
on the notification area, whereas your tool is charging. You can even set the app to show an alert if the charging
present will get too low!
– International Samsung Galaxy S III (GT-I9300 and GT-I9305).
– South Korean Samsung Galaxy S III (SHV-E210K/L/S).
– International Samsung Galaxy Note II (GT-N7105).
– South Korean Samsung Galaxy Note II (SHV-E250S)
– Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II (SCH-i605).
– Most Galaxy S4 models.
– Most Galaxy Note 3 models (mentioned by users).
– Most Galaxy S5 models (reported by users).
It may also work on different units, but such is just not assured.
The application *may* not work on the next units:
– Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini.
– Sprint S3 and Note 2.
– Verizon S3 and Note 2.
– Any device older than the Samsung Galaxy S3 (Galaxy Note 1, Galaxy S2, …).
/// WHAT’S NEW
NEW FEATURE: Show the current value in an overlay over every application!
– Fix widget label after reboot.