The fastest and most multi-format dictionary app available on the market. Fully supports Lingvo, Babylon, StarDict, Lingoes and Dictd dictionary files. Articles proven with full formatting, colours, photography and sounds. Lookups are blazing quick. Which you can now lift all of the dictionaries you need in conjunction with you to your Android instrument!
Note: the app is a shell and springs with out a dictionaries, very similar to a song participant does no longer include tune. You utilize the information you have already got, or those you could get on the web.
This is the paid version, without a advertisements and limitless dictionaries. There is additionally a free version available – try it out first earlier than buying this one.
* Lingoes .LD2 files
* Babylon .BGL recordsdata
* ABBYY Lingvo .LSD, .DSL, .LSA and .DAT recordsdata
* StarDict recordsdata
* Dictd information
* Hunspell .AFF/.DIC morphology recordsdata
Simply reproduction these recordsdata for your SD card, within the GoldenDict listing!
* All content material is proven in full formatting, with pictures and sounds. We do not compromise on high quality.
* It is quick. It flies in case you have a dozen of dictionaries, and may deal with lots of of dictionaries concurrently somewhat neatly, too.
* This system will take note your typing regardless of the way you do it – forget about diacritics, case or punctuation!
* In-program popup mode is supported. Configure your e-book reader to use “ColorDict 3” as your dictionary interface, and GoldenDict will pop up.
* Translating from clipboard is easy – just press and hold “Search” button to your tool!
* WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE – to create index recordsdata to your dictionaries
* WAKE_LOCK – to be sure to telephone would not sleep whereas indexing is in progress (it’s a one-time operation)
* READ_PHONE_STATE – for license check.
This can be a full, paid version. It has no ads and might strengthen a limiteless quantity of dictionaries! If you want to check-power this system, both are trying the free version first, or simply buy this paid version from time to time ask for a refund inside two weeks (see below).
1.6.4: Support for Android 5.0 Lollipop;
1.6.2: New Holo styled person interface for Android 4.x.
1.6.0: Search history can now be saved to a textual content file;
More suitable detection of the phrases touched within the article textual content.
For those who expertise textual content reflow concerns on KitKat or Lollipop, try disabling zoom controls in Preferences.