Create, edit & collaborate with others on paperwork out of your Android cellphone or pill with the free Google Docs app.
With Google Docs you can:
– Create new documents or edit any that had been created on the internet or on any other software.
– Share paperwork and work in conjunction with others in the identical record on the related time.
– Open, edit, and save Microsoft Word documents.
– Get stuff completed each time — even with out an web connection.
– Add and reply to feedback.
– By no means fear about losing your work — the whole thing is robotically saved as you type.
– See all paperwork which have been shared with you with the new “Incoming” view
– Use shortcuts with bluetooth keyboards
– Make a duplicate of a record
– Improved accessibility
– Bug fixes and efficiency enhancements