TalkBack is an Accessibility Service that helps blind and vision-impaired customers engage with their devices.
Talkback provides spoken, audible, and vibration comments to your tool. It’s a gadget utility that used to be pre-put in on most units and is up to date when the accessibility carrier is superior.
This app is simplest activated for those who explicitly activate Accessibility.
Steps to prompt Accessibility:
1. Go to Settings
2. Make a selection Accessibility
(Android 3.2 and previous)
3. Allow Accessibility checkbox
4. Permit TalkBack checkbox
3. Make a choice TalkBack and allow the swap
4. Make a choice again and permit explore-by-touch
(Android 4.1 and above):
3. Make a selection TalkBack and allow the swap
– Enhanced fortify for navigating internet content material
– Potential to assign shortcut moves for tapping on the aspect of the tool. [Experimental]
– Many new keyboard shortcuts (availble from Android 4.1+)
– Customized movements (availble on gadgets more recent than Android 4.4)
– Other bug fixes