GravityBox is a module which main intention is to offer the customers of MediaTek platform (which is well-known for now not being opensource pleasant) with a tweak field to show their vanilla Android inventory ROM into customized ROM full of extra options and tweaks.
Moreover, it must run on any instrument having vanilla or with reference to vanilla Android no longer diverting an excessive amount of from AOSP (Android Open Supply Mission).
THIS VERSION IS FOR JELLYBEAN ROMs AND WILL REFUSE TO INSTALL ON KITKAT
For KitKat, use GravityBox [KK] as an alternative.
– QuickSettings tile administration with extra tiles and tile reordering
– CyanogenMod Pie Controls
– Lockscreen pursuits
– Accelerated computer
– Lockscreen tweaks
– Statusbar tweaks
– Navigation bar tweaks
– Energy tweaks
– Show tweaks
– Telephone tweaks
– Media tweaks
– Hardware key moves
– Good Radio
– Final notification keep an eye on
… and plenty of extra
– Helps many of the MTK units (MT6589/MT6577/MT8389) operating ROM in accordance with vanilla Android (AOSP) 4.1/4.2
– Helps different gadgets operating vanilla Android (AOSP) 4.1/4.2/4.3
– DOES NOT toughen ROMs vastly modified by means of instrument producers (HTC Feel, Samsung Touchwiz, MIUI, LeWa, …)
– SHOULD NOT be used with customized ROMs like CM, AOSPA, RootBox, SlimBean – it is senseless for the reason that lots of the options are already
within the ROM (could result in conflicts and sudden behaviour)
If you’re the use of a customized construct that you simply present for broader workforce of customers (e.g. in a customized ROM),
it will be significant to ask for brand spanking new hash everytime your new customized model is launched for public use.
These principles are in keeping with mutual belief so please, don’t violate them.